How to Check the axle shaft - Examination of the axle shaft is divided into 3 parts ;
- Remove the universal joints and bearings differential Dair middle of the frame buffer and then release the propeller shaft
- Before removing the propeller shaft flange connector of the members do not forget to mark the installation.
- Enter the special equipment into the back end of the transmission to prevent oil leakage.
- Prepare the propeller shaft above the work bench
- Put a mounting flange yoke and propeller shaft.
- Remove the ring and open the folder bearing spider / rear needle.
- Open and remove the snap ring from the needle bearings / spider front.
- Press one end of the needle bearings with a vise and socket size 14 mm and 21 mm so that the other side of batnalan the needle goes into the socket size 21 cm
- At the propeller shaft to the bearing needle bearing is pulled out and the guard should not be falling.
- Wash disassembled parts and check for worn or corroded damaged.
- Examine the possibility numbered wear, damaged, deformed
- Yoke connection circuitry sheath check the parts that may be worn, damaged and deformed.
- Check the flange yoke universal joints worn and damaged possibilities.
- Attach the propeller shaft components corresponding serial numbers.
- pairs on sipder on Yoke by using special equipment or tools and a variety of presses is first mounted on a bearing on either the spider in the same way.
- After dipsang, subtlety examiner detour round the sheath or flange yoke to the left and to the right.
- Put the shaft with fittings after installation of signs made time release matched.
- At the time of installing propeller shaft 3 connection, first adjust a position in the middle of the vehicle bearing no load.
- Suitable bearing center line should be perpendicular to the central axis of the center line.
- Set the completed installation of the connection part Univesal, sheath yoke that goes into the transmission must be given lubricating oil
- Pump up the bolt fastener according to its specifications.
See also : How to Set a Car Carburetor